Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

How Can I Lose Weight?

 How Can I Lose Weight?  Do I really need to lose weight?  What is the best way to lose weight?  Things I plan to do  What do your peers...

 How Can I Lose Weight?

 Do I really need to lose weight?


 What is the best way to lose weight?


 Things I plan to do


 What do your peers say?


 Do I really need to lose weight?

Some teens say they want to lose weight. However. . .


Most people want to lose weight, not just for their health but for their physical appearance. Some try things that are supposed to be fast-paced to lose weight; For example, they skip breakfast, lunch or dinner, or take weight loss pills. However, such methods do not produce lasting results; They can even be dangerous.


“Some women starve themselves to lose weight fast. But this usually hurts their bodies; It takes a long time for them to recover. ”- Hail


Most teens who want to lose weight are not obese. Although they are healthy, they feel that they are overweight when compared with their peers or the media.


“When I was 13, I was comparing myself with my friends. I felt that if I wanted to fit in with my peers, I would fit in with them. ”- Paula


On the other hand, there are young people who really need to lose weight. According to a World Health Organization report. . .


Worldwide, some 340 million adolescents between the ages of 5 and 19 are overweight.


In 1975, only 4 percent of children between the ages of 5 and 19 were overweight. In 2016, however, that figure rose to 18 percent.


In many parts of the world, obese people are more likely to be overweight than obese.


Obesity is also common in poor countries; Even malnourished families can be affected.


 What is the best way to lose weight?

Which method do you think is best?


Do not eat breakfast, lunch or dinner.


Eat well and exercise.


Swallowing weight loss pills.


Correct Answer: Method 2: Eat a balanced diet and exercise.


Not eating breakfast, lunch, or dinner can help you lose weight fast or you can skip a meal altogether. However, such a method may not be healthy; You will also gain weight again when you return to your previous diet.


On the other hand, if you take steps to stay healthy, your health and well-being will improve. Dr. Michael Bradley writes: “The best, the most effective and lasting method. . . You can change your lifestyle for the better. ” * What is the point? If you need to lose weight, make changes in your lifestyle to stay healthier instead of following a diet.


 Things I plan to do

The Bible admonishes us to be 'moderate in habits'; This includes our diet. (Read 1 Timothy 3:11. ) The Bible clearly states that we should not overeat. ( Proverbs 23:20; Luke 21:34 ) If you want to live a healthy life, keep in mind these Bible principles:


Learn what a healthy diet entails.


Although you do not have to worry about the food you eat, gaining some knowledge of a healthy diet can help you to keep your diet balanced. Nutrition is one of the most effective ways to control weight.


Exercise regularly.


Look for ways to exercise every day. For example, you can use a ladder instead of an elevator. Or you could spend as little as 30 minutes watching TV or surfing the Internet.


Replace fatty foods with healthy foods.


A young woman named Sophia says: “I always have healthy foods, such as vegetables and fruits. This helps me to avoid fatty foods. ”


Eat slowly.


Some people eat too much and are not satisfied. So eat slowly! Wait a few minutes before adding food. As you do so, you may find that you are content.


Check the calorie intake of the food you eat.


Read on to find out how many calories your meal contains. For example, soft drinks and fatty foods are high in calories.


Be balanced.


“At one time,” says Sarah, 16, “all I had to do was count calories; When I saw food, it was a sight to behold. ” Occasionally there may be problems with eating a high-calorie diet.


Tip: If you have any concerns about your weight, consult your doctor. Your doctor may be advising you on what to do with your overall health.




No comments