Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

I Will Never Give Up!

some comments on this video My heart felt in pain after seeing those children not getting any food, it's soo touchy how their mothers...


some comments on this video

My heart felt in pain after seeing those children not getting any food, it's soo touchy how their mothers, trying her effort to provide for all of those children, sad

Amen may God bless this beautiful sir and his beautiful wife she's such a caring wife this is how love|marriage should be care for each other no matter what and always there for each other

Poor man . So Painful for him. And his loveing wife is so Amazeing and Csreing. Please God help him and his wife and Children . My heart feels for you all very much.

It's sad man how life just makes a turn for the worst for people but no matter keep praying and god will deliver one day amen God bless your family

I see that there's almost 900 in donations to this go fund me. How soon will they get the funds or have they already received them? I'm just curious bc it breaks my heart seeing these kids not having nothing to eat!!! Sending lots of love and prayers

May God help those children and keep providing for them and help the parents to be healthy and have more love for their children in Jesus name Amen

I really feel sorry for his condition, but more so for the children. They need to eat also. He should think of his very young children who must have something in their stomach. He can't be so selfish. Those poor kids...OMG!!!

I feel for them….we who have all we need…no I’m not stupid.. I realise there is so much poverty in the richest countries…but this woman,mother and carer for all her family is guided by love…devotion for her husband and family makes me feel very humble. God bless all who suffer…x

No comments