Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

amharic comedy film - fenji wereja kutr hulet

Some comments on fenji wereja It was a funny movie at the time. He still has his humor for years. I'm running a new movie, but I'm...



Some comments on fenji wereja

It was a funny movie at the time. He still has his humor for years.
I'm running a new movie, but I'm shocked when it flows.
I saw it as a 7th grader, but I laughed when I told my friends. Tell me a funny movie.

To be honest, it's very exaggerated, especially in our country. Most of the tears are men. It was great, even the men of our country don't even bake bread and wait for us when they come home from work.

It's weird that men would do such a thing. Even if my husband and I didn't work, even if it was made, he would not eat. He grew up with bad experience. History is 2 years ago. Men are used to helping their wives.

I'll see this movie again. It's so instructive. You see, our suffering is reversed.

This kind of movie we need to teach the reality. Most of Ethiopia movie only about love is like there is no other story going on. I really enjoyed this movie even the men are the one acting but that what exactly is happening with some women. Keep up the good job.

Oh what a wonderful movie I am still a YouTube user and I can't breathe like that !!!! Dear Bertu, In the final decision, rape is a very, very good movie.

No comments